To provide the learner with the fundamental concepts of systems and to the analysis and design.
By the end of the course, the students should be able to:
- Understand types of software systems
- Understand stages and methods of system development
- Understand the requirements analysis and elicitation process.
- Understand tools and techniques of system design
- Acquire skills on IT project management.
- Understand the roles of a system analyst
- Understand the various technologies and their effects to modern organizations
- Teacher: Josephine Muniu