This unit of study provides an introduction to the software development as an engineering discipline and the roles within it.
By the end of the course, the students should be able to:
1. Deliver high-quality, maintainable software projects on time and within budget
2. Select an appropriate software development life cycle model for your project
3. Apply appropriate requirements, analysis, design and testing methodologies
4. Identify and assess language, database, and software architecture and quality issues
5. Exploit verification and validation activities throughout the life cycle
- Teacher: Josephine Muniu