The Purpose of this course is to enable students apply knowledge and skills of computing in solving a real world problem.
- Teacher: MUTURI PETER
To build on existing knowledge of both databases and web design in order to build dynamic internet applications connected to the databases using tools such as PHP and MySql, XML, and AJAX.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Understand the various tools and techniques used for web application development
- Be able to design data driven applications
- Be able to apply various tools and techniques used to build data-driven applications
- Understand the functions of web services
- Be able to create and deploy web services
This course introduces a methodical approach to Internet Application programming development, starting from problem formulation and specification, through design of the solution, implementation, and documentation, to evaluation of the solution. The course matter is taught through web programming language.
IS Security & Audit